[Clipart] next release

Nicu Buculei nicu at apsro.com
Tue Oct 26 04:36:30 PDT 2004

as we probably will have very soon a new release, i have a couple of points:
- someone contributed some images in WMF format (exactly 20 images).
those files have correct metadata in associate RDF files. what will
happen with those files at the release? (i suspect we will just discard
them)
- we have to include the files ignored at the last release because of a
bug in the validation script (the bug was patched by Bryce in the
meantime). (basically files from 'incoming_pre_0.07' should be processed
again)

--
nicu