[Clipart] next release

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Tue Oct 26 11:20:17 PDT 2004

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> as we probably will have very soon a new release, i have a couple of points:
> - someone contributed some images in WMF format (exactly 20 images).
> those files have correct metadata in associate RDF files. what will
> happen with those files at the release? (i suspect we will just discard
> them)

If someone could create a tool that would validate and extract the
metadata from those sorts of files, they could be included.  I can give
details of how the script would need to work if someone wants to work on
it.

> - we have to include the files ignored at the last release because of a
> bug in the validation script (the bug was patched by Bryce in the
> meantime). (basically files from 'incoming_pre_0.07' should be processed
> again)

Will do.  I'll also post a pre-release this time so people can
doublecheck it.

Has anyone looked at the files that do not have any metadata to
determine if they can be salvaged?