[Clipart] Open Clip Art Library 0.08 Prerelease

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Sun Oct 31 05:47:20 PST 2004

Nicu Buculei <nicu at apsro.com> writes:

> some stupid example of top-level bloat: keyword "Do Not Enter Sign"
> is placing one file in directories Do, Not, Enter and Sign (another
> one is "No U Turn Sign" with the file in No, U, Turn and Sign
> directories)

Yes, we know.

We know how to solve it too (mostly).  Ultimately, we'll use
language-dependent heirarchy definitions to shape which keywords get
put in which directories; images that do not have any of the keywords
defined by the heirarchy will go in a miscellaneous category,
regardless of whatever _other_ keywords they might have.

But we haven't got this implemented yet.