[Clipart] Logo Contest

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Wed Sep 1 07:17:04 PDT 2004

Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> writes:

> Because of lack of votes, I'm keeping voting open until midday FRIDAY
> SEPT 3rd. Yes I know this should be over, but it has taken a bit longer.
>
> Please all (everyone reading this), submit your top 3 choices from here:

Okay, okay.  I was going to let other people decide this, but since
there's a shortage of votes, I'll go ahead and submit a ballot...

1. Andrew Fitzsimon's path logo:
   http://openclipart.org/clipart//OCALLogos/open_clipart_library_proposal_01_gallery_01.svg
   (Not the whole thing as one logo, but the colored logo for
   situations where color is wanted, with the black-and-white versions
   to be used in situations where color is not wanted.)

2. Henrich Fichna's abstract logo, four overlapping circles:
   http://openclipart.org/clipart//OCALLogos/logotype_ocal_01.svg
   (Again, not the whole thing as one, but the blue one where color
   is wanted and black otherwise -- and for small sizes just the
   graphic element without the text.)

3. Bono's diamond-shaped logo:
   http://openclipart.org/clipart//OCALLogos/ocal_logo_0.5_01.svg
   (Again, without the text at small sizes.)

Hmmm... can't vote for four, can I?  Se la vi.