[Clipart] Upload form still broken...

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Wed Sep 1 16:59:14 PDT 2004

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004, Jonadab the Unsightly One wrote:

> jonadab at gabe:/projects/clipart$ perl -e ' use Archive::Tar; print "$Archive::Tar::VERSION$/"; '
> 0.22
> jonadab at gabe:/projects/clipart$
>
> Yowzers!  How old is *that*?  What are we running on, Debian stable or
> something?  I have Archive::Tar version 1.10 here.
>
> I suspect if we upgrade Archive::Tar this problem will go away.  I
> tried to do that, but something went wrong with the upgrade, and I'm
> out of time for this morning.

Can you send an email to site-wranglers at freedesktop.org with the request
to install a newer version?  If don't get it resolved within 3 days, pop
onto #freedesktop on irc.freenode.net and look for daniels, or ask for a
site admin; they seem to be quite responsive on IRC, however the correct
process is to go through site-wranglers, so do that first.