[Clipart] 13 logo contributions

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Wed Sep 1 20:14:52 PDT 2004

Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> writes:

> Cool, but I'm not sure if comma-delimeted is supported. Maybe this
> needs to be fixed in Inkscape. What does the spec say?

In Inkscape, all there is as a flat text input, where you type
whatever you want, which gets put into the dc:subject element as plain
text content (not an RDF:Bag).  But if you type a comma-separated list
there, SVG::Metadata (with this patch) will parse that as a list of
keywords; when the RDF is written back out, those keywords will be
listed in an RDF:Bag, which is the same thing that happens if you
specify the keywords at upload time.