[Clipart] OpenClipArt.org Logos and the Gnome HIG?

Alan Horkan horkana at maths.tcd.ie
Thu Sep 2 05:38:07 PDT 2004

On Thu, 2 Sep 2004, Jon Phillips wrote:

> Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 09:38:21 +0900
> From: Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org>
> To: clipart-list <clipart at freedesktop.org>
> Subject: [Clipart] [Fwd: Re: OCAL logos]

I know the Gnome Human Interface Guidelines reasonably well but I dont
think I understand how icons could necessarily be "HIG-compliant".

I've already outlined various functional requirements I think people
should keep in mind (as have others making the disctinctions between logos
and logotypes) but I dont get any specific connection to the Gnome HIG.

Could someone please explain it to me?

- Alan