[Clipart] new site design in progress

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Sep 8 05:02:17 PDT 2004

Yeah, I dunno...I kinda am digging the centered logo. I'm not normally
into this. The other reason is that that then gives us some more real
estate to the upper left and right for links, statistics, etc. in the
future. Our site is very much like what in a normal project would be a
source code, so we will be dealing in large quantities of data in the
near future. Our site now is already too spread out and not very
representative.

On the footer, yes to all your suggestions.

And yes, the fonts are a little too big. I will fix here in the next
html mockup...then will get approval and make the sucker live. I'm
trying to get this 2nd round mockup done here tonight...ugh...

Man...so behind on this 0.06 mega-release...at least we have a cool logo
now...

Jon

On Wed, 2004-09-08 at 20:36, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> Jon Phillips wrote:
> > Check it: http://rejon.org/website-snapshot.png
> >
> > I'm halfway there on the layout in html + css...will put direct live and
> > then we can tweak online. The general idea is to make the new logo
> > professional and learn from other good sites with many images, etc, etc
> > MS' clipart site, etc.
>
> overall, i like it.
> the image is small to see exactly, but i believe the fonts are too large.
> i woult try to align the logo to the left or right.
> where will go the actual footer? (cc logo, w3c validations, affiliates,
> translations)

KOREA.PH.010.3140.7483
USA.PH.858.361.2811
jon at rejon.org