Aaagh! Re: [Clipart] new site design in progress

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sun Sep 12 07:05:47 PDT 2004

Thanks Nicu.

Agree with you...I'm gonna be a bit busy starting MONDAY with trying to
make money now that I'm going broke.

Maybe you all can help adjust the browser and the wiki stylesheet. It is
in css/wiki.css

It should be pretty easy to fix the colors of the wiki stylesheet to
match.

I'll fix the colors of the sidebars here to suit with Alans crunked out
monitor ;) No seriously, I had questions about going with that color but
had to go with my GF's suggestion...decorator colors man.

The reason the search bar I made into that graphic is that in
konqueror/safari, their support for forms and css is janked out...so
that was the main solution I could come up with.

I don't think we should underestimate web users too much, as they know
what a text input field in the top bar like so and an arrow to the right
of that means...c'mon pavlov and google have done that...

Jon