Aaagh! Re: [Clipart] new site design in progress

Nicu Buculei nicu at apsro.com
Mon Sep 13 06:34:46 PDT 2004

Nicu Buculei wrote:
> the same for 'See More' on the right column (there i saw it first) - the
> link is http://www.openclipart.org/cgi-bin/submissions.php instead of
> http://www.openclipart.org/submissions.php

speaking of submissions page: we show only last 20 files on the page,
but the title is 'All Submitted Files in the Pool' ant the explanation
'These are files that have not been moved from the incoming folder to
their proper location'. non-consistent, don't you think?

we should agree what  we show on the page:
a. last n files
b. all files submitted ever
c. all files submitted after the last release

IMO, c. is the desired option

--
nicu