Aaagh! Re: [Clipart] new site design in progress

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Wed Sep 15 15:13:49 PDT 2004

Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> writes:

> I think just send mail to admins in the group clipart on that server
> where our site is listed so that when we login we get the you have
> new mail message...otherwise, this is a feature that we can tie in
> when we develop our user/pass system later on...

What email address would I use to send to just the admins?

(Right now it is set up to send to this list, because I had the
address for that handy.  But I can change it to any email address(es)
we want.  In clipart_web/cgi-bin/upload_screenshot.cfg just change the
mail_notify_addr setting to whatever address(es) should receive the
notification.)

>> Well, there are some things we know we want...
>
> Could you put these up on the wiki (and if there is not a page, start
> one).

The roadmap seems like an obvious place.  I'll put them up there (any
that aren't already), under some kind of not-yet-scheduled category.