[Clipart] new site design in progress

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Sat Sep 18 02:59:44 PDT 2004

Bryce Harrington <bryce at bryceharrington.com> writes:

>> If you have Javascript that inserts additional form elements, that
>> would be nearly ideal.
>
> http://developer.osdl.org/bryce/js_test/test_7.html
>
> Note that it doesn't work in Konqueror,

It works in Gecko and MSIE, but indeed fails in KHTML (Konq 3.1.4).

I guess that makes it worth implementing, provided that we don't rely
on it (i.e., everything still has to be usable in the event that the
script doesn't work as intended -- which actually is pretty close to
my whole philosophy of Javascript anyway).

>> > Some other comments...  in the file types, can you make the
>> > values all of consistent case?  Currently some are all caps,
>> > others are lower.
>>
>> I have no objection per se to making it more consistent, though.
>> Should I make them all lowercase, including s/PNG/png/ and s/SVG/svg/?
>
> Well, it's your call, but I think it'll prove easier to maintain if
> it's all the same.

Maybe I'll lowercase them all.  That seems better than uppercasing
them all.