[Clipart] Browsing interface

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Sat Sep 18 15:56:58 PDT 2004

Bryce Harrington <bryce at bryceharrington.com> writes:

> With the DMS I'm planning on providing some functions that allow
> better navigational solutions, so this is good feedback to be
> hearing right now.

Something that has occurred to me is that some kind of rating system
that allows users to rank clipart based on how much they like it would
allow a browse interface to put the most popular pieces within each
category (or search results) toward the top of the results.

Right now the collection is so small that that really wouldn't be
meaningful.  In the long term, though...