[Clipart] Browsing interface

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Mon Sep 20 10:06:43 PDT 2004

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004, [ISO-8859-1] Alberto Simões wrote:
> Hi people.
>
> I'm being out (in YAPC::EU::2004 at Belfast) which explains why I
> didn't reply to this thread before.
>

> Finally, how is going DMS, Bryce?
>
> Hugs.
> Alberto

Well, didn't get much progress this weekend, but over the last week I
created a preliminary script to experiment with loading the recently
released svg's into it.  I've also verified that it can be run on the
openclipart.org site (had to install several perl modules).  I'm heading
out of town for a few days for work but when I get back my focus is
going to be on creating a soap routine for getting a listing of
documents with a particular keyword, as I think that'll be one of the
first functions we need for browsing.  To do this, I need to build
awareness of metadata into it.