[Clipart] upload_svg.cgi and shell.php

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Fri Sep 24 08:41:03 PDT 2004

Jonathan Phillips <jon at rejon.org> writes:

> Also, could you activate the screenshots page on the website? Its
> ready to go right?

It should work now, I *think*.  The only think that hasn't been
activated is the link to it from the sidebar.  I was going to try to
test it on the site before activating that link, by using it to upload
a screenshot, but I haven't had a good opportunity to take a relevant
screenshot since the thing went live.  If you want, you can go ahead
and enable the link from the sidebar, with the caveat that I've really
only tested it here on my system.