[Clipart] Openclipart.org and flags

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Sat Sep 25 07:29:03 PDT 2004

Bryce Harrington <bryce at bryceharrington.com> writes:

> Within the next month or two, keywords will become an absolute
> necessity, so including the keyword 'flag' should be considered
> virtually a requirement here.  Hopefully some other keywords can be
> added so that this is even more useful.

It would be _nice_ if their metadata (maybe the title or description)
told which country they're the flag for.  There are other places to
find that information, but it would be nice to just have it attached
to the images.  I realize this might be some work to do that for each
and every flag, though.