[Clipart] Logo, blue on blue.

Glenn Randers-Pehrson glennrp at comcast.net
Sun Sep 26 15:58:06 PDT 2004

At 11:09 PM 9/26/2004 +0100, Alan Horkan wrote:

>This Gif on the lower left looks fine and has sharp black edges like the
>OpenClipart.org Logo.

I guess I'm more critical (wimpy?) than you then.  The curved edges of
the photo and of the black shadow look quite ragged to me in the GIF
compared to the PNG. Don't worry about the gray versus black shadows,
as they aren't germane to this discussion.

Here's a simpler page without those other issues, just showing the
curved edge of the photo, without the drop shadow:
http://pmt.sourceforge.net/opossum/antialias.html

Glenn