[Clipart] PR

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri Apr 1 08:25:03 PST 2005

Hi all,

I just emailed the PR out to our list, and the inkscape lists. Could you
all please help by spreading. I won't get a chance to send it more
places until later today.

http://openclipart.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Where_To_Release

If someone wants to take on the task of submitting the email release,
and also submitting it to websites, that would be great. Just keep the
list and me informed where you sent the release to, and I'll send as
many as I can later today.

Thanks to the pre-edit of the PR ppl...my for-pay gig's software went
beta yesterday, so I will have more time to devote to OCAL this month,
yay!

jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

Inkscape (http://inkscape.org)