[Clipart] Creative Commons Affiliate?

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Apr 9 11:02:15 PDT 2005

On Sat, 2005-04-09 at 11:37 -0400, Daniel Carrera wrote:
> I wonder if OCAL should try to become a Creative Commons Affiliate:
>
> http://creativecommons.org/about/affiliates
>
> At first glance, it looks like OCAL wouldn't really have to do anything. And
> OCAL would get a nice icon, with a link and a description on their
> affiliates page.

Yes, we need to be on that page. I've been really slacking on talking to
my creative commons contacts. Ok, I'm writing that email right now.
Creative Commons wants to cross-promote Inkscape and OCAL on their site,
but I've been too busy with other things to deal with...I need to do
today...keep on me about plz.... ;)

jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

Inkscape (http://inkscape.org)