[Clipart] upload problems

Nicu Buculei nicu at apsro.com
Mon Apr 11 05:13:49 PDT 2005

Nicu Buculei wrote:
> also, various other submissions (probably by the same author) have "hash
> 0x..." values in the name (instead of author name?), with the most weird
> one being
> http://openclipart.org/incoming/http://openclipart.org/incoming/hash_0x89c5d20__hash_0x8_01.svg

in the meantime, the author of those images has contacted me privately
and i resubmitted the images without problems, which make me believe the
problem was with the values entered in the submission form

the complete list of the files is:
open_box_hash_0x896fd38__01.svg
closed_box_hash_0x896d4e_01.svg
box_hash_0x896f724__01.svg
box_hash_0x8983e48__01.svg
paperbag_hash_0x8970838__01.svg
paperbag_hash_0x8981838__01.svg
hot_dog_hash_0x89861d4__01.svg
french_fries_hash_0x89b7_01.svg
hash_0x89c5d20__hash_0x8_01.svg

i leave them intact in incoming because:
- i don't have delete access there
- Jonadab may need them in order to investigate what was the problem

--
nicu