[Clipart] REPOST: openclipart packages and the idx file

Mike Traum mtraum at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 08:38:09 PDT 2005

I haven't heard anything back about this yet.

I think it would make a lot of sense to have a well-structured index
file in your packages so that other applications can be more easily
written to take advantage of your efforts and improve the user
experience when dealing with openclipart.

Thanks,
Mike