[Clipart] anonymous cvs access?

Mike Traum mtraum at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 16 16:05:58 PDT 2005

This is the second time I'm writing this email. The first went to
Jonadab. Please, again, consider changing the Reply-to on your
list...

Anyway, Fontconfig has anonymous access, and there should be no
reason for a cvs provider to worry about that, because all
repositories have complete separation (barring any cvs security
vulnerability, that is).

Mike