[Clipart] DMS 0.11 Released

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Sun Apr 24 19:28:01 PDT 2005

I haven't created a wsdl for it - love to have some help there.

In theory you can do `man Document::Manager` to get the docs for the
API, however I just checked it and there seems to be a bug in the docs
that makes it start inlining the code itself.  It may be easier just to
read lib/Document/Manager.pm directly.

Bryce