[Clipart] release 13 coming up

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Apr 25 02:34:45 PDT 2005

Hello everyone, the next release is coming up this coming next weekend!

There are so many tasks on the roadmap:
http://openclipart.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Roadmap

We need to roll through there and distribute these tasks to other
releases, as it is probably not feasible.

What is everyone thinking about this upcoming release?

Looks like a pretty standard one at this point. We get to announce
publicly our new planet site, so that is good. Please drop by and add
some notes during the week to the Press Release:
http://openclipart.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PrAnnouncement

Jonadab, are you making the package? Are we going to do in a similar
manner for this release? I can head up the PR once more with help from
Bluekey and any other interested parties. It is an easy task, that is oh
so important.

KOREA PH 010.3140.7483
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org