[Clipart] Screenshot uploaded: Kiribati Flag

Stephen Silver ocalocal at btinternet.com
Mon Aug 1 02:36:11 PDT 2005

Patricia FIDI wrote:

> Please could you send me URL about official colors and flag because on
> the web there is many kiribati flags. They are so different each others.
> I will made the change... The kiribati flag on openclipart is not like
> others in the web too (see the bird).

The Flags Of The World website is usually reliable, and it includes
the official colours: http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/flags/ki.html .
The colours are given in terms of British standards, however, and I
don't know how to convert them to sRGB triplets.  (I found a table
at http://www.stephen.hull.btinternet.co.uk/381.html , but I don't
know how accurate it is.)

--
Stephen Silver