[Fwd: Re: [Clipart] Nazi flag]

Nicu Buculei nicu at apsro.com
Thu Aug 4 07:34:15 PDT 2005

Daniel Carrera wrote:
> Patricia FIDI wrote:
>
>> *BUT* all porn child images have to be delete.
>> Why ? Because a child doesn't accept to be hurt in this way
>> by an adult. So you won't find anywhere on earth a law which
>> allow porn child.
>

> /daniel nods

People, I am NOT arguing for child porn (it is also illegal where I
live), but I have a problem with your line of reasoning: drawing clipart
is often made from imagination, *without* a live model being used, so in
this case *who* is hurt? And who was supposed in the first place to
accept being hurt?

Also I think is wise to stay away from absolutes ("won't find anywhere
on earth"): for example if in a culture the age of 12 is considered OK
for marriage (and there *are* such places), do you think *the same*
culture has problems with porn at the age of 14 or 16?

Also, Patricia, you said you travel often in Africa. AFAIK, there are
regions where kids stay naked in the street. Do you thin is OK or not to
draw and post pictures of them?

--
nicu