[Clipart] New Makefile and clipart_package cvs module!

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Sun Aug 21 17:22:49 PDT 2005

Alan Horkan <horkana at maths.tcd.ie> writes:

> Debian have man pages for all programs.

The Open Clip Art Library, though, is not a program per se.

Not that I'm against having a man page, I'm just not sure exactly what
information it should contain.

Also, whatever information goes in a man page should probably also be
made available in a couple of other formats, most particularly HTML
and plain ASCII text.

But, what information would we put in there?  A description of what
the library is?  A description of how to find programs that can use or
convert SVG images?  An explanation of what it means that the images
have been placed in the public domain?  Contact information?
Information on how to contribute?  All of the above?

--
Open Clip Art Library:  Drawing Together
http://www.openclipart.org/