[Clipart] heart clip art

Nathan Eady eady at galion.lib.oh.us
Thu Aug 25 09:01:17 PDT 2005

Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form wrote:

> I submited a simple icon called something like ru_heart.svg using
> "heart" as keyword. The clip-art figured in the incoming submissions
> list but now don't be in the list and when i search "heart" can't
> find it.

Images that were submitted by Wednesday evening (approximately,
depending on your timezone...) have been moved to here:
http://www.openclipart.org/incoming-pre-0.17/

We are in the process of processing them for the 0.17 release,
which is due out around the first of the month.  Once that
happens, they should also appear in the browse/navigate section
and be available in the keyword search.  But for now, the
site is stull using the 0.16 release, until 0.17 is ready.

This happens about once a month, as we prepare each release.

To the list:
I am starting to wonder if maybe submissions.php should link
to the latest incoming-pre folder during these transitions...
What does anyone else think about this?