[clipart] IRC log: intellectual property, upload=>dms, tarball unpacking, ...

Alan Horkan horkana at maths.tcd.ie
Sun Aug 28 08:20:44 PDT 2005

On Sat, 26 Aug 2005, Jonadab the Unsightly One wrote:

> Date: 26 Aug 2005 21:05:49 -0400
> From: Jonadab the Unsightly One <jonadab at bright.net>
> To: Open Clip Art Library <clipart at lists.freedesktop.org>
> Subject: Re: [clipart] IRC log:  intellectual property, upload=>dms,
>      tarball unpacking, ...

I took the time to skim read that very long post, I have a vague idea what
it was about but it was terrible long and unclear and really not the best
way to communicate whatever point you were trying to make.

Could you be a little more specific in future or perhaps summarize the
relevant information?

Is there some plan to regularly dump IRC logs to this list?

- Alan