[Clipart] Re: [Inkscape-user] An Inkscape mascot is definately needed

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Sun Aug 28 23:08:51 PDT 2005

On Sun, Aug 28, 2005 at 07:58:02PM -0400, mental at rydia.net wrote:
> Quoting Bryce Harrington <bryce at bryceharrington.com>:
>
> > Anyway...  would you guys be interested in having an official
> > Inkscape User monthly logo contest for selected open source
> > projects?
>
> Awesome!  I think it's a great idea!
>
> -mental

Another thought that came to me...  Recently in OCAL we've come to the
realization that logos are problematic to include in OCAL since so many
logos can't be put into Public Domain due to trademark requirements.

We've actually been thinking seriously of just kicking all the logo's
out of OCAL, and if there was an Inkscape User Community Logo Library
that we could move those into, it would solve that whole issue quite
nicely.