[Clipart] Re: coordinate the new release

Greg Steffensen greg.steffensen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 20:50:37 PDT 2005

I'm thrilled that we beat the goal by so much, but, trite as this seems, we
should not make the # of images the only metric by which OCAL judges itself.
In my work with the browser, I've seen more than a handful of duplicate
images that only differ in metadata (and its my fault for not writing these
down and reporting them), and many images have problematic metadata (such as
the hash issue). Actually, while I'm on the topic, is there an efficient way
to correct issues like these?

Greg