[Clipart] Filenames

Dan Gerhards dan at seansastronomyshop.com
Wed Dec 14 15:47:42 PST 2005

I am one of the artists, and I think this suggestion is a good one. I've
always thought the artists' names made the file names cumbersome. Besides,
most of the time, the artist's name is mangled by being cut off before the
end. It wouldn't bother me to have my name left off. It would be nice to be
recognized in a credits file though.

---Dan Gerhards