[Clipart] Snowflakes

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Dec 15 22:41:47 PST 2005

On Fri, 2005-12-02 at 18:25 -0800, Christopher Ellison wrote:
> Hi, I hope this is not improper conduct.  I am trying to make a
> Christmas
> themed presentation and would like to include some snowflakes.  So, I
> was
> wondering if anyone had some snowflakes for submittal in a few
> different
> styles.  I'd be nice if they had a 3D "feel" them and came in white
> and
> various shades of blue (though I could probably recolor if I had one).
> In
> the end, I'd be exporting to eps and adding them on a light-blue
> background.

> Something like this is a little too complex (especially because of
> the
> transparency):
>
> http://www.its.caltech.edu/~atomic/book/snowflake1x.jpg
>
> but the design is quite nice (and perhaps too detailed for a quick
> creation).

Hi Chris! Seems like a good project.

http://openclipart.org/incoming/snowflake_jon_phillips_01.svg
http://openclipart.org/incoming/snowflake_jon_phillips_02.svg
http://openclipart.org/incoming/snowflake_jon_phillips_03.svg
http://openclipart.org/incoming/snowflake_jon_phillips_04.svg
http://openclipart.org/incoming/snowflake_jon_phillips_05.svg
http://openclipart.org/incoming/snowflake_jon_phillips_06.svg

NOTE: The location will change when we package them up. For now you can
use them :)

Please contribute any modifications you make back to the project :)
(although you are not required to at all).

Jon