[Clipart] Updated flags collection

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Tue Feb 8 05:39:52 PST 2005

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <uraeus at gnome.org> writes:

> The file is called:
> updated_flags_christian__01.tar.bz2

We'll drop it in for 0.11.  It does include all the images from the
flags directory from the 0.10 release, correct?

> The flag collection is by this equal to or better to the one hosted on
> the sodipodi site. Only current omission is the local french flags which
> I submitted earlier as a separate tarball. If this tarball is gone let
> me know and I redo/resubmit it.

No, I think that's still there.  Most of the images from it got caught
I think by a release-process issue I am still working to identify and
so are not in 0.10, but we still have them.