[Clipart] Sorting

Andy Burns openclipart at adslpipe.co.uk
Wed Feb 9 01:09:03 PST 2005

Nathan Eady wrote:

> Actually, the auto thumbnail previewing made Windows Explorer
> well-suited to this task, something I never thought I'd hear
> myself say.  (It doesn't thumbnail the .svg images, but it does
> the .png thumbnails, so if you keep things sorted by name and
> always move related files together, it works.)

I suppose there is the possibility of creating a windows explorer shell
extension that will support .svg files (i.e to display a thumbnail
preview and add a tab to the property page to view the metadata)

I might be tempted to have a go at that, anyone know of another
opensource project that has similar functionaility for it's own file type?