[Clipart] Re: Flag collection

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Sat Feb 19 14:40:16 PST 2005

Hi,

I was going through my raw inbox today, since I had a day off, and
noticed that you sent me a couple of offlist messages (below) a while
back.  For future reference, I rely on sorting into folders to make
the large amount of mail I get manageable, so off-list messages are in
general not going to be seen by me very quickly, unless you put a
topic marker in the subject line like the one from the list (in this
case, [Clipart]).  Otherwise they land in an unsorted inbox that
sometimes accumulates several thousand messages (mostly spam) before I
get around to going through it.  Messages that go through the list
won't have this problem, so sending mail to the list is the preferred
way to discuss clipart-related issues, unless there is a specific
reason to keep something offlist.

I'm not sure if your questions are still relevant now, but I've gone
ahead and answered them anyway, below...

<christian at fluendo.com> writes:

> Hi,
> I am working on updating/fixing 0.10. I notice that neither the rest
> of the national flags are in or the subnational french flags. Do you
> have them?
>
> I deleted my own copies, but now I would like to 'merge' them into the
> bigger updates I am about to do.
>
> Christian

We still have the files that didn't make it in, yes.  I'm not sure why
they didn't make it in.  I hope to post a message to the list this
coming week regarding them, and hopefully we can get them in for the
next release.

> I Jonadab,
> I know have a local copy of the flags (based on the 0.10 release) where
> I cleaned up the metadata of all the flags and added all the missing
> international flags and added various other flags. I also organized the
> whole flags structure better.
>
> Only thing I don't have is the local french flags. Do you have those I
> submitted or do I need to redo them? As soon as I have the french flags
> I resubmit the whole flag collection as a drop in replacement for the
> current setup.
>
> Christian

They might be here:
http://openclipart.org/incoming-pre-0.10/

Or if they were submitted before 0.9, they could be here:
http://openclipart.org/incoming-pre-0.09/