[Clipart] Two issues

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Sun Jan 2 03:51:24 PST 2005

"Jonadab the Unsightly One" <jonadab at bright.net> writes:

> I want to emphasize again that these files have not, ultimately,
> been lost.  However, if we want them included in the 0.09 release,
> it means that the prerelease files I uploaded yesterday are not the
> final release.  I should be able to include them by this evening and
> re-upload a replacement 0.09 (or 0.09b or 0.09.1 or somesuch)
> release overnight or tomorrow.

I've uploaded replacement release files:
/home/jonadab/0.09b/openclipart-0.09.zip
/home/jonadab/0.09b/openclipart-0.09.tar.gz

I believe there are fifteen additional files included in this version
of the release -- the ones in incoming-pre-0.09

If there are any _other_ files that passed but got lost from the
release, I'll figure that out later (from the logs) and they can be
included in the next release.  For now, let's get this one out the
door.  I'm going to be relatively busy today (Sunday), so hopefully
this is ready to go now.

There were no new failures, so I didn't need to update
/home/jonadab/0.09/openclipart-0.09-failed.zip

However, there _are_ still quite a few files in there, which we should
probably look at sometime and see if they failed for correctable
reasons.  For example, I should write a script to look for garbage
after </svg> and for any files that have it, remove the garbage and
move the file back to incoming.  That's something I thought about when
I was doing this release and just didn't get there yet.