[Clipart] WebService::TicketAuth 1.05 released

Bryce Harrington bryce at osdl.org
Fri Jan 7 17:27:53 PST 2005

A bugfix release of WebService::TicketAuth, version 1.05, is released to
CPAN and should appear there shortly.  This implements some further
fixing to the inheritance behavior in the authentication system.

    http://cpan.uwinnipeg.ca/module/WebService::TicketAuth

Should be up there later this evening.

Bryce