[Clipart] Openclipart on Debian.

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Mon Jan 10 15:52:56 PST 2005

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005, Jon Phillips wrote:
> Bryce Harrington wrote:
> > Kewl!  This is a good point of progress, we'd always hoped eventually
> > the distros would pick us up.  :-)
> >
> > Could someone add mention of this in the news on the homepage?
> >

> Yeah, that is totally cool!!! Man, I wonder how though debian developers will
> deal with our tarball growing exponentially here over the next year ;)

Yeah, I was thinking about that.  My hope is that with the keywords and
perhaps rating mechanisms, we can make it easier to produce subsets of
the clipart, so that distros can increasingly more narrowly specify the
clipart they want (based on topic, quality, or whatever).  Hopefully we
can have that functionality in place by the end of the year.