[Clipart] OpenClipart and Debian.

Daniel Carrera dcarrera at math.umd.edu
Fri Jan 14 12:35:58 PST 2005

Bryce Harrington wrote:

> The way keywords are implemented, it is possible to attach more than one
> keyword to the same image.  This makes them superior to simple
> categories, because a given flag can exist in more than one place this
> way.  This allows both positive and negative filtering.  For example:
>
>    + keyword "flags"
>    + keyword "national"
>    + keyword "historical"
>    - keyword "illegal in *"
>    - keyword "imaginary country"

I'm impressed.  That should work well.

What if someone wants all images except those with the keyword "flag" not
accompanied by the keyword "United Nations" ?

ie.

  - ( (keyword "flags") AND NOT (keyword "United Nations") )

or

  ( - keyword "flag") OR ( (+ keyword "flag") AND NOT (+ keyword "UN") )

Can this be done?

--
Daniel Carrera            | I know everything, I just can't remember
Join OOoAuthors today!    | it all at once.