[Clipart] Re: nazi flag ban called for in the EU by germany post-harry costume

David Illsley david at illsley.org
Tue Jan 18 01:18:42 PST 2005

Apologies. I hadn't seen this idea brought up (using keywords in a
minimalist way - I think the bigger keywords proposals have major
issues with internationalisation etc.)
But looking over the discussion (Which I have been following) I can't
see that any firm decision was made and the fact that It was re-ignited
I thought I'd put my idea forward.

I'm more than happy to host any images reject by OCAL on my server for
freedom of speech reasons.
David