[Clipart] Snafu with the release process

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Sun Jan 30 20:53:39 PST 2005

I had just about completed the release when I noticed a problem:  a
number of the files that passed according to the log are not
included.  I've managed to trace this down to svg_validate not copying
them into default-0.00 even though it says they passed.  This doesn't
happen to all of the files that pass, but a lot of them, including all
of the missing flags.  I don't know why.

I also can't entirely rule out the possibility that this happened with
0.09 and I didn't notice.

For now, I've finished up the 0.10 release anyway as it stands and am
scp'ing it up to here:
/srv/clipart.freedesktop.org/clipart_web/downloads/0.10/

But we need to look into this further.  There may be files sitting in
the incoming-pre-0.10 and other incoming-pre directories that pass and
should be included in the collection.  If so, and if we can get it
corrected, that may make 0.11 a big release.