[Clipart] Creative Common Licensing

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri Jul 1 14:05:49 PDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-30 at 09:46 -0700, Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form
wrote:
> Name: Joseph Peffer
> E-mail: thepef at gmail.com
>

> Hello,
>
> Just wanted to let you know that I love the site, I think what you
> are doing is great.  Also, I started a project that revolves around
> essentially open sourcing ideas at www.ideasling.com .  Any input is
> welcome.

Thx for the feedback! I have posted your comment to a new page on our
wiki: http://openclipart.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ReviewsAwardsAndFeedback If
anyone else has feedback, a review, or award, please post to that page.

Aha, I used to participate on Should Exist
(http://www.shouldexist.org/).

It is similar except I don't believe the ideas are shared. Maybe there
is a way to consolidate efforts among both communities.

jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

Inkscape (http://inkscape.org)
CVS Book (http://cvsbook.ucsd.edu)