OpenClipart.org Motto [was Re: [Clipart] Introduction to the Open Clip Art Library]

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri Jul 1 16:46:34 PDT 2005

<topPost />

So, is it okay to use Drawn Together or should we go with Drawn Freely?

I can go either way. I'm going to title my paper either way depending on
the way people go. I don't know about Drawn Together on Comedy Central.
To use as our slogan I think would be okay, as its a different domain
than jokes.

Thoughts?

Jon