[Clipart] 0.15 Release

Nicu Buculei nicu at apsro.com
Wed Jul 6 23:14:27 PDT 2005

Jonadab the Unsightly One wrote:
> The 0.15 release has been uploading since late last night.  The
> bzip2ed tarball is available now:
>
> http://openclipart.org/downloads/0.15/openclipart-0.15.tar.bz2

it seems that of my cards, the wrong package (card_nicu_buculei_01.zip
instead of card_nicu_buculei_02.zip) made the release, the second one
has better metadata (improved keywords, grouped by decks) and a change
of style (sans serif instead of serif for figures, as suggested by a
comment on my blog *after* the first upload).
My plan was to warn you about this just near release time but missed the
opportunity.
I understand the source of the confusion, as both files had about the
same size, just like someone submitting by accident a file twice.

--
nicu