[Clipart] 0.15 Release

Nicu Buculei nicu at apsro.com
Thu Jul 7 01:29:55 PDT 2005

Jon Phillips wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-07-07 at 09:14 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
>
>>it seems that of my cards, the wrong package (card_nicu_buculei_01.zip
>>instead of card_nicu_buculei_02.zip) made the release, the second one
>>has better metadata (improved keywords, grouped by decks) and a change
>>of style (sans serif instead of serif for figures, as suggested by a
>>comment on my blog *after* the first upload).
>

> Ok, so this is holding the release back until done?

I guess this is not so important to hold the release, really important
is to have in the future the correct set of images.
We can live one month with the cards unsorted, with bad keywords (HASH
something) and in what is not their final form as it will not be much
longer than one month (and not mention the cards in the PR).

--
nicu