[Clipart] I'm having a bit of trouble here... go on without me for now...

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Thu Jul 7 14:47:11 PDT 2005

Ugh.

Okay, I was fooling around with a new modem and, at the same time,
trying to get the rest of the 0.15 release files uploaded.  I'm not
sure exactly what went wrong, but vestibule crashed hard, and now it
won't boot; the BIOS says the disk isn't bootable.

So if the .tar.bz2 is usable, y'all go ahead and release it without
me.  I'll have to figure out what's wrong with my workstation before I
can get any more useful OCAL work done.  I cannot, for instance, log
into my account on freedesktop.org now.

Fortunately, most of my really irreplacable data (e.g., my email)
wasn't stored on there.