[Clipart] 0.15 Release

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Thu Jul 7 14:53:02 PDT 2005

Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> writes:

[Write permissions on incoming folder]

> Really, this needs to be changed. Jonadab, can you do this?

I don't understand ACLs well enough.

Also, right now I can't log in, because the system with my private key
on it isn't booting.  But even if I resolve that, I still don't have
the Access-Control-List foo to solve this one.  The directory has
clipart as its group and is chmod g+rwx, so it just about has to be an
ACL issue.  I don't grok ACLs, and have just been using getfacl and
setfacl to copy the old ACL from the previous incoming directory each
time.