[Clipart] Open Clip Art Library Release 0.15 Announcement

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Fri Jul 8 06:54:57 PDT 2005

"Jonadab the Unsightly One" <jonadab at bright.net> writes:

> I recommend you don't count on my getting the rest of the files
> transferred at this point, because my workstation now won't boot, and
> I don't know how long it will take me to fix that, or whether I will
> be able to recover the files.
>
> I'm sure glad I did a cvs checkin the other day :-)

Speaking of that:

The tools package also appears not to have made it.  It just contained
the tools subdirectory from clipart_web, zipped up.  I'd checked in
all the changes I'd made to the tools into cvs, so the following
sequence of commands should let anyone generate it:

cvs update
cd clipart_web
zip -r openclipart-0.15-tools.zip tools