[Clipart] Do you look for small $ contributions?

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Jul 9 18:03:21 PDT 2005

On Sat, 2005-07-09 at 12:50 -0700, Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form
wrote:
> Name: Steve MacCabe
> E-mail: sheridansh at aol.com
>

> Dear Open Clip Art Library,
>
> You have a great idea here. Do you look for individual contributions
> of a few bucks?  I would mail a small donation.
>
> Do you have corporate sponsors or what? How do you stay
> alive (My quick look at your site shows no solicitations
> or address for $ or anything)
>
> Anyway, keep the faith!

Hi Steve,

We stay alive purely from free time and energy of the developers of the
project. We don't have any corporate sponsors at present. Any and all
donations we would need to decide about as a group, but you could email
a donation to me through paypal at phillipsjd at gmail.com and I will hold
onto until we can decide what to do with the funds.

We have talked about this in the past, yet have not come up with a good
way to shuttle funds through the project. Ideally, we would use the
funding to sponsor development of the project for small features and to
help fund people to attend conferences.

You can confirm my identity at www.rejon.org.

I have noticed some new services which might be good for us to use in
the future: http://fundable.org/

jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

Inkscape (http://inkscape.org)